The Future of Your Energy Bill and What You Can Do About It
Sunday, September 30
3:30 - 5 pm
Fremont Main Library, Fukuya Room A
2400 Stevenson Boulevard, Fremont
Did you know your monthly energy bill will look different starting in November?
Attend the "Future of Your Energy Bill" workshop to learn the answers to the following questions:
- Who is East Bay Community Energy & why will they be providing electricity instead of PG&E?
- What is a Time-of-Use (TOU) rate & why does it matter?
- How can I reduce my environmental impact while still saving money?
- What programs are there to help make my home healthier & cozier?
Speakers will include:
- City of Fremont representative to discuss Fremont's Sustainability Initiatives.
- East Bay Community Energy, Alameda County's new community choice energy program that will supply, cleaner, greener electricity to Fremont residents starting in November.
- Bay Area Regional Energy Network representative to speak about current home rebate programs.
- Bay Area SunShares, a limited-time rooftop solar and zero emission vehicle discount purchasing program.
- Fremont homeowner who completed a Home Upgrade program to address their drafty home.
- Home Upgrade contractor that utilizes building science principles to assess and increase the energy performance of the home.
Refreshments will be served. All attendees receive a canvas tote bag and a LED bulb. Space is limited; please register ASAP!
Perfect Starter Home: Modern, Remodeled, Great Schools
Built in 1980; Townhouse style condominium
2 Bedrooms and 1.5 Bathrooms
2 car detached garage
Great Rated Schools
Interior living space is approx. 1120 sq ft
Modern with great lighting
Interior just painted
Hardwood bamboo and premium carpet
Ready to move in end unit, remodeled kitchen with granite counter top and stainless steel appliances including gas range.
Washer dryer in unit (installed 2017)
Dual pane windows; Private backyard.
Close to Lake Elizabeth Park, Trader Joes, Sprouts, Whole Foods and Library
Easy Access to BART, Hwy 680, 84 & 880
HOA fee $360 includes exterior maintenance, landscaping, garbage, cold water & gorgeous community pool, hazard and earthquake insurance
Pulte Homes at Villa D'Este in Ardenwood Opened Up to the Public This Past Weekend While the bankruptcy of the John Laing Home Builder l...
how to lower your Modified Adjusted Gross Income to qualify for the $8000 1st time home buyer creditA client was asking my how they could reduce they MAGI (modified adjusted gross income), below the $150,000 threshold for Married Filing Joi...
From Crain’s Silicon Valley California and in particular Northern California Holds 12 of the top 25 spots. Silicon Valley is the most exp...