Stan O,Neal what were you thinking?

san francisco bay real estate mortgage broker

It's been a crazy last three weeks. It's a good thing I run a small shop, or the government would have had to bail me out with a couple of billion dollars too.

The thing I can't understand is why were all these so called "smart people" investing in such junk. Hell, I could have hired a hockey mom to run these companies.



I know a lot of you are waiting for better rates on conforming jumbo loans, but you have to ask yourself, if we have fewer and fewer banks standing, will rates go up or down?



Get it done, before there's no one left to do it with.



-Sunil




p.s. How do you like the new site for SMA Financing. Yes, I know I need new pictures, but like I said, I run a small shop and can't spend billions on professional photo shoots like Stan O'Neal formerly at Merrill Lynch.

Call me (510) 793-8600 to get set-up for my new rate alert system.



Testimonials


Voted 2005 Best of Mortgage Broker Fremont Newark Union CityVoted 2005 Best Real Estate Firm Fremont Newark Union CityVoted 2006 Best Real Estate Firm Fremont Newark Union City

Our Mortgage Loan Officers Always Put the Customer First, Taking You Forward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Lakes Neighbors Ask Union City Mayor and Council to ​Rethink East West Connector

Fremont's New Housing Legislation is another step in the right direction!

how to lower your Modified Adjusted Gross Income to qualify for the $8000 1st time home buyer credit