Chat Bhavan on Mowry

New Indian Restaurants in Fremont. I saw their sign go up last week, so Id ecided to try it out. The menu selection is large so I asked them wha t their special dishes were. Based on that I tried their dahi chat papdi and hari paranta.

The chat was crispy, the dahi fresh, and mint chutney and other ingredients were well put together. Their Hari Paranta (spinach, aloo and some other vegetables), was unmemroable. The place itself was very clean and the staff is courteous.

I don't see myself returning, since I still like Chatpatta corner better for chat.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Lakes Neighbors Ask Union City Mayor and Council to ​Rethink East West Connector

Fremont's New Housing Legislation is another step in the right direction!

Fwd: FRC Update 4-21-23 🏀 Lots of events happening next week!