Yogurtouille- Wow! These guys have some great Yogurt

I just had my first tate of Yogurtouille. I tried the Lychee, mild tart, watermelon, french vanilla, and two others I don't remember the name to. added some pwalnuts and peanuts, and wow! I was impressed. This is really good. I couldn't figure out what sweetner they are using. The owner said it was the sweetness of the milk, but that can't be. My guess is honey.

Anyhow you have to try it and tell me why I shouldn't go there again, because I'm planning on it.

2660 Mowry Ave (x Paseo Padre Pky) near the Panera Bread.
Fremont, CA 94538

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Lakes Neighbors Ask Union City Mayor and Council to ​Rethink East West Connector

Fremont's New Housing Legislation is another step in the right direction!

how to lower your Modified Adjusted Gross Income to qualify for the $8000 1st time home buyer credit