Did you know that the California Association of REALTORS offers 1st time buyers a Free mortgage protection plan.
Get the details and application here to apply for the C.A.R.’s Free Mortgage Protection Plan
EXTENDED INTO 2010!
Due to the popularity of this program, the qualifying period has been extended to December 31, 2010 or when allocated funds have depleted, whichever occurs first.
On April 2, 2009 the Housing Affordability Fund launched a new program designed to provide peace of mind to first-time buyers who are hesitant to enter the housing market due to concerns about potential job loss, and subsequently being unable to meet their monthly mortgage obligations. Qualifying buyers can receive up to $1,500 a month for up to six months in the event of job loss, a qualified co-buyer can also receive a $750 benefit for up to six months to help pay the mortgage.
Funding for this program was made possible by the generous contributions of REALTORS® and supporters of the Housing Affordability Fund. Contributions to the Housing Affordability Fund are tax-deductible. To show your support of this and other programs developed by H.A.F., click here to make your charitable contribution.
· TO QUALIFY FOR THE MORTGAGE PROTECTION PROGRAM APPLICANTS MUST:
· Be a first-time home buyer – someone who has not owned property in the last three years
· Open escrow April 2, 2009, or later, and close on or before December 31, 2010
(purchase agreement cannot be dated before April 2, 2009)
· · Use a California REALTOR® in the transaction (fee for referral does not qualify)
· Purchase the property in California
· Be a W-2 employee (cannot be self-employed)
SUNIL SETHI REAL ESTATE
Sunil Sethi / Broker, President, REALTOR, MBA / SUNIL SETHI REAL ESTATE
38750 Paseo Padre Pwky Suite B3 / Fremont, CA 94536
Main 510 200 0505 / Cell 510 388 2436 / Fax 510 431 9046
CA DRE#: 01173766