I didn't know that UL labs rated roofs.

I just changed insurance companies after being with AAA for 10 years for my home policy. I have nothing against AAA, but Sunny sits in the office next to me and he finally convinced me to change. Yesterday when I mentioned a client of mine had a metal roof, he started talking about how they’re given  levels of rating by Underwriter Labs (UL).  The better the roof, the bigger the discount offered on the home insurance policy. See his letter below.

------

 

Hi Sunil,

Welcome to the American National Family, I really appreciate you giving me a chance to be of service to you and am looking forward to our friendship for the times to come.

 

For your clients who need roof replacement, they should be aware that there is UL rating given to roofs and American National gives an extra discount for the insurance premium based on roofs with better UL ratings.  Other insurance companies probably offer that discount as well.  Documentation is needed to get the discount.  Ask the contractor to provide proof of the UL rating for the roof installed, in order to save more on their home insurance policy.

 

Thanks and Regards,

 

We Take A Personal Interest-Protecting What You Value Most

Sunny Chopra,

38750 Paseo Padre Pkwy, Ste B-4,

Fremont, CA 94536

Tel:  (510) 797-2797

Fax: (510) 797-2799

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission Lakes Neighbors Ask Union City Mayor and Council to ​Rethink East West Connector

Fremont's New Housing Legislation is another step in the right direction!

Fwd: FRC Update 4-21-23 🏀 Lots of events happening next week!