From Freddie Mac’s website:
They are offering incentives if you buy their homes, a limited 2 year home warranty and/or up to $1,500 toward condo association dues. Terms and conditions are posted below.
-Steven Fong, REALTOR
Freddie Mac First Look Initiative
Freddie Mac will offer homebuyers and select non-profits an exclusive opportunity to purchase HomeSteps homes prior to competition from investors through the Freddie Mac First Look Initiative. This on-going initiative offers owner occupant homebuyers, Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) grantees and non-profits engaged in community stabilization efforts the ability to purchase HomeSteps homes during their initial 15 days of listing (30 days in Nevada), without competition from investors. The purchaser does not need to be a first time homebuyer to be eligible provided, however, that they are buying the home as their primary or secondary residence.
HomeSteps SmartBuy is our exciting home purchase program that offers:
- A limited two-year HomeProtect® Home Warranty [PDF]
- Up to 30% savings* on new appliances
We want you to feel confident about your decision to buy from us, and have the peace of mind you expect and deserve from your new home.
Buying a HomeSteps® home is truly a smart buy!
*Certain restrictions, limitations, terms and conditions apply. See HomeSteps SmartBuy Terms and Conditions for further details.
- 2-Year HomeProtect Limited Home Warranty***
- Up to $1,500 for future, standard condominium association dues**
$1,500 Condo Cash
HomeSteps is offering owner occupant buyers of condominium units Condo Cash up to $1,500 for standard condominium association dues.
DURATION OF CONDO CASH OFFER: Offers received between August 15, 2011 and November 15, 2011, with escrow closed on or before December 30, 2011.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Property type must be a Condo.
- Property must be listed in MLS for at least 120 days.
- Condo Cash up to $1500, amount subject to lender cap on overall seller assistance.
- Condo Cash applies to standard, periodic condominium association dues.
- Condo Cash will be paid at closing directly to the condominium association for future dues.
- Seller not liable for condominium association’s application of funds.
- Seller reserves the right to remove homes from this offer or end this offer at any time.
- This offer is valid only for cash and financed offers from owner-occupant primary and second home purchasers.
- Investor purchasers are ineligible for Condo Cash.
- Offer not valid on Auction, Sealed Bid and Bulk Sale properties.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law.
- This offer will not be paid if closing does not occur for any reason. Any dispute as to payment of Condo Cash will be resolved by HomeSteps in its sole discretion.
- No coupon required to take advantage of the Condo Cash promotion.
**HomeSteps homebuyer incentives are available to owner-occupants only.
***Terms, conditions and limitations apply. Not all homes or borrowers will qualify. See http://www.homesteps.com/smartbuy for details.