The Future of Your Energy Bill and What You Can Do About It
Sunday, September 30
3:30 - 5 pm
Fremont Main Library, Fukuya Room A
2400 Stevenson Boulevard, Fremont
Did you know your monthly energy bill will look different starting in November?
Attend the "Future of Your Energy Bill" workshop to learn the answers to the following questions:
- Who is East Bay Community Energy & why will they be providing electricity instead of PG&E?
- What is a Time-of-Use (TOU) rate & why does it matter?
- How can I reduce my environmental impact while still saving money?
- What programs are there to help make my home healthier & cozier?
Speakers will include:
- City of Fremont representative to discuss Fremont's Sustainability Initiatives.
- East Bay Community Energy, Alameda County's new community choice energy program that will supply, cleaner, greener electricity to Fremont residents starting in November.
- Bay Area Regional Energy Network representative to speak about current home rebate programs.
- Bay Area SunShares, a limited-time rooftop solar and zero emission vehicle discount purchasing program.
- Fremont homeowner who completed a Home Upgrade program to address their drafty home.
- Home Upgrade contractor that utilizes building science principles to assess and increase the energy performance of the home.
Refreshments will be served. All attendees receive a canvas tote bag and a LED bulb. Space is limited; please register ASAP!