Community: The Fremont 4th of July Parade will take place Saturday, July 4, 2014 from 10 am - 12 pm
The Fremont 4th of July Parade will take place Saturday, July 4, 2014 from 10 am - 12 pm.
The Fremont Police Department has issued a Special Event Permit for the 2015 Fremont 4th of July Parade. This year’s parade will take place in the City’s Downtown District and will feature more than 60 parade entries, including giant helium balloons, colorful patriotic floats, marching bands and equestrian units. The parade will begin on Saturday, July 4 at 10:00 a.m. and is anticipated to last approximately two hours.
Several major roadways will be closed during the parade, so please plan ahead. Stevenson Blvd. between Civic Center Drive and Paseo Padre Pkwy will close at 7:00 a.m.. All other roads will close from approximately 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. The road closures are as follows and a map is attached:
- Stevenson Blvd. (between Civic Center Drive and Paseo Padre Pkwy.) Stevenson Blvd. closure begins at 7:00 a.m.
- Paseo Padre Pkwy. (between Mowry Ave. and Stevenson Blvd.)
- Capitol Avenue (between State St. and Paseo Padre Pkwy.)
- Hastings St. (between Capitol Ave. and Mowry Ave.)
- Walnut Ave. (between Liberty St. and Civic Center Drive)
- Liberty St. (between Beacon Ave. and Capitol Ave)
Please expect heavy traffic and delays in the area for the duration of the event.
- Sunil Sethi
To access most updated listings on MLS from your phone, Download my FREE app from "My Mobile App".
Want to know if you qualify for any special loan programs. Check out CAR's Mortgage Directory
Love Us on Yelp!
Like Us on Facebook