New listing this week on the West side of Union City associated with Delaine Eastin Elementary (very popular elementary school because of its high API/CAASPP scores. It's priced at $850,000 which is $50,000 less than the last recent sale. Built in 1995 and recently remodeled. Come by to see it Saturday and Sunday from 1-4pm. I did a survey of everything available going to Delaine Eastin and this is the best option.
30831 Barrons Way, Union City, CA 94587
· Built in 1995
· 2,070 spacious living sq.ft.
· 4 Bedrooms
· 2.5 Bathrooms
· 2 Car Garage
· Delaine Eastin Elementary School
· This home is bright, modern and comfortable, with a
Family room/Dining/Kitchen combination
· Kitchen offers: Quartz countertop, Newer gas cooktop, and exhaust, two built in ovens, and dishwasher
· Recessed lights, Ceiling fan, Vaulted Ceilings
· Beautiful laminate in kitchen/nook/family room
· Master bedroom offers spacious Walk-in closet, dual vanity sinks
· Tile in entry & bathrooms
· Inside laundry room closet
· Easy access to Dumbarton, San Mateo Bridge, South Bay, Peninsula or Hwy 880 & 680 and BART
· Nearby Amenities: Park with playground, Union City Sports Center, Farmer’s Market, Worlds Yoga, Costco, 25 Century Cinema, Lucky’s, Mexico Tipico, Texas Roadhouse and 24 Hour Nautilus
- Sunil Sethi
To access most updated listings on MLS from your phone, Download my FREE app from "My Mobile App".
Want to know if you qualify for any special loan programs. Check out CAR's Mortgage Directory
Love Us on Yelp!
Like Us on Facebook